Fragrant and useful herbs, various teas, herbal sweets, a whole lavender labyrinth – all this and much more is waiting for you in June in Cyprus.
Cyherbia Botanical Park is a special place to visit for a fun day out for the whole family.
The park features 10 themed organic herb gardens, a large hedge maze, a forest planted in the shape of the island, and a lavender meditation labyrinth.
The Festival period – 9 June – 24 June 2018
Open daily 9:00- 20:00
In the park during the amazing lavender festival you will be able to:
- Experience lavender gardens in full bloom
- Immerse yourself in the fragrance and color
- Witness the extraction of Lavender essential oil
- Take part in lavender craft workshops for all ages
- Join the fragrant processing of lavender
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration with lavender
- Go on a meditation walk in the lavender Labyrinth
- Book a professional photoshoot in the lavender gardens with our resident photographer, for yourself or your family
- Taste free lavender cake, lavender marshmallows, liqueur and ice tea
Entrance including lavender ice tea only 5 euro p.p. Children 3 euros
Schedule of workshops and demonstrations:
Essential oil extraction with presentation on the benefits of lavender, every day
Creative workshops: make a lavender wand, lavender broom or lavender doll, or dreamcatcher Saturday 9th, 16th, 23rd at 11:00 and 16:00 Sunday 10th, 17th, 24th at 11:00 and 16:00. No booking required.
Cooking with lavender demonstration Sunday 10th, 17th 15:00
To book an individual trip with your personal guide – please, contact us.