To make your holiday a truly memorable experience our exclusive of 2019 Grand Extreme Safari will give you a day full of positive charge. Seeking some extreme and adrenaline? This adventure is for open minded individuals who is up for active and fun holidays. Fans of extreme sports will be given protective equipment and safety instructions. This is an exciting route which takes you through the mountain forest, village sights and off-road tracks.
Conquer forest trails, river and sand, complex trails and unexpected turns! You will see panoramic views of the water dam “Diopotamos”, satellite station, monastery of Stavrovouni and Lefkara Village. After an extreme safari, you will have time to visit the ethnographic house-museum with an old traditional interior, explore the agro farm, try and get authentic Cypriot products. This will be followed by live music and entertainment program, dinner-kebab in compartment with unlimited house wine to keep you moving.
Professional dancers will perform for you the most famous national dances, learn to dance “Sirtaki” together. This day will give you lots of fun, incredible memories and cool photos to share.
Pick up from hotels:
Protaras – 14:30-14:40, Agia Napa – 14:30-15:00.
Quad bikes riding 5hrs
Farm tour – domestic zoo, ethnographic house-museum
Tasting of olive oil, olives, souvenirs and purchases
Show with Cypriot dancers
Return to hotels:
Agia Napa – 22:15-23:00, Protaras – 22:30-23:00.
· Quad bike riding;
· Dinner and drinks (wine red and white), lemonade, water;
What to bring with you:
· Comfortable shoes and outfit;
In the rules of the excursion program there is an age limit and additional restrictions:
– Children under 7 years riding on donkeys only accompanied by adults;
– Pregnant women, as well as people whose weight exceeds 100 kilograms, cannot ride on donkeys;
– People over 60 and disabled people are not recommended to ride;
– Alcohol intoxicated person is prohibited to ride a donkey;
– Instructor has every right for safe reason to stop donkey ridding if he considers that this specific person is at risk of falling.