Join us on a day tour to the traditional agro farm of “St. George” situated in the heart of olive and citrus gardens. Our professional guide will introduce you to Cypriot traditions, you will discover the making process of olive oil, wine, national drink Zivania. Sample authentic snacks, dishes and drinks whilst exploring the ethnographic house-museum. You will make friends with local community such as donkeys, ostriches, long eared goats and many other amusing inhabitants of the farm. Hand-feeding and take photos with our main attraction Donkey. You’ll also test-drive your new friend after the driving instructions provided.
Lunch of local village made cuisine will be waiting for your return. For the youngest guests of the farm – a pleasant surprise: riding pony and animation program with variety of activities, puzzles and colorful aqua grim. Do not miss out! Have a splendid quality time with your family and a memorable day of joy!
Pick up from hotels:
Protaras – 7:30am, Agia Napa – 8:15am.
- Safety instruction;
- Donkey riding;
- Acquaintance with animals and birds at the farm;
- Ethnographic house-museum;
- Tasting of olive oil, olives, souvenirs and purchases;
- Animation program with fun games (fun activities, puzzles, aqua grim);
Return to hotels:
Agia Napa – 15:30, Protaras – 16:00.
Other expenses (optional):
- Certificate of “Donkey driver” – 5 euro.
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable shoes and outfit, hat;
In the rules of the excursion program there is an age limit and additional restrictions:
– Pony riding: the age limit is up to 6 years, the weight does not exceed 35 kg;
– Children under 7 years riding on donkeys only accompanied by adults;
– Pregnant women, as well as people whose weight exceeds 100 kilograms, cannot ride on donkeys;
– People over 60 and disabled people are not recommended to ride;
– Alcohol intoxicated person is prohibited to ride a donkey;
– Instructor has every right for safe reason to stop donkey ridding if he considers that this specific person is at risk of falling.