For those who go off the beaten path, there are places in the British Isles where nature is still wild and history can be touched.
This expedition-style voyage from Plymouth to Edinburgh is your chance to discover some of the British Isles’ most historically significant and wildlife-rich destinations. Cruising aboard our small, luxury expedition ship is the perfect way to visit difficult-to-access locations where tourist value far exceeds tourist numbers.
We begin with beautiful Tresco in the Isles of Scilly. We continue to Ireland wh ere we visit the Skellig islands, renowned for their seabirds and monastery ruins. In Scotland we explore early Christian history on the peaceful Isle of Iona, magnificent archeological sites in the Orkney Islands, and exciting birdlife on Shetland’s beautiful Fair Isle.
|ITINERARY||DATES||DAYS||ACTIVITIES||SPECIAL OFFER||RATES FROM|
|Legendary History & Wild Nature|
Plymouth (England) – Edinburgh (Scotland)
|08 May – 20 May 2020||13||EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT|
08 May – 20 May 2020
$ 5 396
|MAIN DECK SUITE|
$ 7 466
$ 8 006
$ 7 731
$ 8 666
$ 9 601
$ 12 491
- Group transfer to the ship on day of embarkation;
- Shipboard accommodation;
- All meals on board throughout the voyage;
- Tea and coffee station 24 hours daily;
- All scheduled landings/excursions (subject to weather conditions);
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader & Expedition Team;
- Branded Poseidon Expeditions softshell;
- Rubber boots for shore landings for the time of the cruise;
- Welcome and Farewell cocktails;
- All port fees;
- Group transfer to airport or central location upon disembarkation;
- Pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Visa and passport fees (if applicable);
- Luggage and trip cancellation insurance;
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages other than those for special events and celebrations;
- Personal expenses such as laundry and telecommunication charges;
- Staff gratuities;
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance with minimum coverage of USD 150,000.